Lore Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reavers of Maleum (The Dagger of Abaddon)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Reavers of Maleum (The Dagger of Abaddon) - Page 2 Empty Re: Reavers of Maleum (The Dagger of Abaddon)

Post by Lucarus 17/6/2016, 00:32

Can't blame me for inconsistencies on a wiki page...

Lexicainum wrote:well over 10,000 years of age. As a consequence of this, surviving for that length of time as the ruler of Commorragh

Perhaps I red too much into this statement?
Lucarus
Lucarus
Technographer
Technographer

Character sheet
Name: Lucarus Tenecius
Class: Technoarcheologist/Heretek
Affiliation: Adeptus Mechanicus

Back to top Go down

Reavers of Maleum (The Dagger of Abaddon) - Page 2 Empty Re: Reavers of Maleum (The Dagger of Abaddon)

Post by Farseer Amathar 17/6/2016, 00:33

I didn't read any attitude issues in your post, and honestly I'm having the same worries. At the same time, you and I tend to get rather... terse in our debate of each other. Oddly, I actually enjoy it, as I understand there is no animocity behind it, just a desire to present the lore to the best of our knowledge.

Though I think come off as vehemently against the lore presented here, I don't actually feel that vehement or angry or anything of the such. So I'd like to take the opportunity to also apologize if I came off like an ass in my previous posts, Moonreaper. Though I have my issues, as stated in my initial disclaimer: I am never against new fan-fiction.
Farseer Amathar
Farseer Amathar
Skitarii
Skitarii

Back to top Go down

Post by Ristiald 17/6/2016, 00:37

Lucarus wrote:Can't blame me for inconsistencies on a wiki page...

Lexicainum wrote:well over 10,000 years of age. As a consequence of this, surviving for that length of time as the ruler of Commorragh

Perhaps I red too much into this statement?
I'm not best at english, but doesn't "surviving" makes it a continous process? If he should already lived through that much, shouldn't it be something like "having survived"?
Ristiald
Ristiald
Skitarii
Skitarii

Back to top Go down

Post by Farseer Amathar 17/6/2016, 00:40

Well English is my only language so I'm at least kind of good at it, though so much practice. Either would imply that he was continuously in-charge during the entire survival process. I honestly agree with Lucan in that there are inconsistencies within the article.
Farseer Amathar
Farseer Amathar
Skitarii
Skitarii

Back to top Go down

Post by Ristiald 17/6/2016, 00:43

Ok, I'll take both of your words for it then. I did made mistake by my less than perfect english and was unnecessarily harsh for you, Lucan, and for that I'm sorry.
Ristiald
Ristiald
Skitarii
Skitarii

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucarus 17/6/2016, 00:44

No problem, mistakes happen.
Lucarus
Lucarus
Technographer
Technographer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Farseer Amathar 17/6/2016, 00:46

What?  There are inconsistencies within 40k, which lead to people arguing over what was right?  No!  This has to be the first time ever!  Laughing

Honestly, when it comes to arguing over stuff like this, the answer is usually: You're both right, but one of you is wrong -now- because of changes to lore at some point.
Farseer Amathar
Farseer Amathar
Skitarii
Skitarii

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucarus 17/6/2016, 00:54

In 40k lore consistency is a myth that all chase and hope for, but is simply an unobtainable prize. Very Happy
Lucarus
Lucarus
Technographer
Technographer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum