Lore Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally some decent fanart!

3 posters

Go down

Finally some decent fanart! Empty Finally some decent fanart!

Post by PlagueBringer 16/8/2016, 22:10

Finally some decent fanart! Ris_forum_by_empyronaut-dad9wzt

PlagueBringer
Tyranid Infiltrator
Tyranid Infiltrator

Back to top Go down

Finally some decent fanart! Empty Re: Finally some decent fanart!

Post by Farseer Amathar 17/8/2016, 09:02

I'm just curious - as I have no idea what's up between you two, but I have to ask anyway. Why waste your time here? What do you gain from it? Why not just let go of people you dislike and let them live their lives? You know, the old saying: 'live and let live.'
Farseer Amathar
Farseer Amathar
Skitarii
Skitarii

Back to top Go down

Post by PlagueBringer 18/8/2016, 00:51

Farseer Amathar wrote:I'm just curious - as I have no idea what's up between you two, but I have to ask anyway.  Why waste your time here?  What do you gain from it?  Why not just let go of people you dislike and let them live their lives?  You know, the old saying: 'live and let live.'

Simple answer: vae victis.

BTW: Screw your moral standards. This is the net and not your vanilla utopia. Run for your safe space if you find opposition offensive.

#bullylivesmatter

Ta-da! I love you

PlagueBringer
Tyranid Infiltrator
Tyranid Infiltrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Farseer Amathar 18/8/2016, 12:33

Well as much as I love Kain, he was extremely petty and rather stupid.

Dude, you don't know me and I don't know you. I was just asking a question, you don't have to get so defensive - you ass. In case you haven't noticed, I don't give a *(respecting Ris' rules with a Censor here)* about anybody I don't know in person and this goes double for you. Do whatever the hell you please, I don't care. If I don't want to hear your ten-year-old-child revenge schemes then I'll ignore you. I was just asking you a question, you idiot. My question was centered around why do you have trouble acting like an adult, but the answer has always been in front of my face: people log onto the internet to act like children - and you are apparently no exception. You aren't worth enough of my brainpower for me to even think about you again until I read this thread again. Have fun with your petty dick-lengthening contests (got to find out who is the bigger man Rolling Eyes ), hissy-fit bringer.

Oh and thank you for the lesson. You aren't worth talking too, either.
Farseer Amathar
Farseer Amathar
Skitarii
Skitarii

Back to top Go down

Post by Ristiald 18/8/2016, 19:42

Well, I've been on holidays. This happens. I was supposed to have internet where I was, but something went wrong and I couldn't update the forums. Now I'm back, updates are back.

Amathar- please don't feed the tyranids.
Ristiald
Ristiald
Skitarii
Skitarii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum