Lore Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simple Questions with Short Answers

3 posters

Go down

Simple Questions with Short Answers Empty Simple Questions with Short Answers

Post by Farseer Amathar 6/7/2016, 00:28

This thread is for simple questions that will have short or simple answers. This means anybody can ask questions that aren't likely to turn into massive discussions or require lengthy explanations. Specific details are great for this thread as they often have short answers and can often be difficult to research as many threads on 40k lore are meant to relay the massive story in a reader-friendly fashion and thus don't always contain the details of 40k that help make the universe feel real.

As an example, I'll start with the first question. What do you call a Television (TV) in 40k? If no equivalent exists in 40k, what might serve as the closest equivalent?
Farseer Amathar
Farseer Amathar
Skitarii
Skitarii

Back to top Go down

Simple Questions with Short Answers Empty Re: Simple Questions with Short Answers

Post by Ristiald 6/7/2016, 00:54

I actually have never encountered a TV equivalent in 40k... The closest things I know of are either holo transmissions for wealthy or vox (radio) transmissions for common folks.

Also, I'm pinning the thread. It's too good to loose despite that I haven't thought of that. Smile
Ristiald
Ristiald
Skitarii
Skitarii

Back to top Go down

Simple Questions with Short Answers Empty Re: Simple Questions with Short Answers

Post by Farseer Amathar 6/7/2016, 04:27

I'm sure I've encountered it before... but truth be told I've got a few different sci-fi settings memorized and occasionally start mixing up elements from others. I'm just going to use the term 'vid-caster,' for now, as that sounds like it might fit into 40k.
Farseer Amathar
Farseer Amathar
Skitarii
Skitarii

Back to top Go down

Simple Questions with Short Answers Empty Alpharius omegon?

Post by Chaoticstranger888 4/9/2016, 15:07

So one is dead (alpharius) although they all look the same so we cant be certain the other is alive (omegon) at least as far as we know (hope im correct so far) anyway my question is where is he now? would love to know what you guys think even if it just a theory Smile

P.s i hope this question is in the right place sorry if not Sad

Chaoticstranger888
Technographer
Technographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ristiald 4/9/2016, 18:03

Shortest answer is: we don't know.

Longer answer is: we have no idea who actually died. Between Alpha Legions paranoia and operatives posing as Alpharius, we're not 100% sure it's he who was killed by Guilliman at all. It might have been Alpharius, it might have been Omegon, it might have been some Legionary. It's well wihin realm of possibilities that both Alpharius and Omegon are still alive, taking their operations through the millenia to whatever end they have planned.

And here's a theory for you:

Ristiald
Ristiald
Skitarii
Skitarii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down